1. We believe in one true and living God, The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost and these three are One.
2. We believe that the King James translation out of the original tongues is the scripture of truth, and the only rule of faith and practice.
3. We believe that sinners are justified by faith, and accounted righteous before God only by the imputed righteousness of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that all mankind is in a fallen state by nature, and consequently in a state of condemnation, and man cannot recover himself from that fallen state by his own free will or ability.
5. We believe in election according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the spirit and belief of the truth.
6. We believe the saints are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation, and never fall finally away.
7. We believe that all the regenerate are created in Christ Jesus unto good works and good works follow faith, as a fruit of it, and God works in all His people, both the will and to do of His own good pleasure, and it is by our fruits we are known.
8. We believe that a Church of Jesus Christ is a company of believers, baptized upon a profession of faith in Christ, contending for the faith once delivered unto the saints and maintaining pure and holy ordinances as they have been delivered.
9. We believe that baptism and the Lord's Supper are ordinances of the Gospel and that believers are the only proper subjects and the only true mode of baptism is by immersion.
10. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust, and the joys of righteous and the punishment of the wicked will be everlasting.
11. We believe that no minister has a right to administer the ordinances of the Gospel, except those who have come under the imposition of hands by the presbytery and is at the time in fellowship with the Church.
12. We believe it disorder for members to unite with any secret-oath bound institution.